No-fee mobile banking. Get your financial freedom back!
BankMobile for Android is a free mobile banking app that lets you live free and bank free.
“The app’s interface is sleek, modern, and stylish…” – Forbes
"America's first no-fee mobile bank…" – Digital Trends
“BankMobile aims to become the Uber of banking” – American Banker
Open no-fee checking and savings accounts, enjoy a higher savings rate than the top 4 banks in the country*, check available balances and activity faster, pay bills (and people) easier, and get access to over 55,000 free ATMs nationwide. With VIP status, you’ll get free nationwide ATMs and a free financial advisor**! And that’s just the beginning….
– EXTERNAL TRANSFERS: Quickly and securely transfer money to your accounts at other institutions at any time.
– MONEY MANAGER: view, aggregate, and manage your money in the new Personal Finance Manager
– STOP PAYMENTS: request payments for checks right from the app
– SNAP TO SIGN UP: Snap a picture of your driver’s license and you’ll be on your way to opening an account in less than 5 minutes.
– PHOTO BILL PAY: Take a photo of your bill and our app will upload the billing information so you can set up a one-time or recurring payment in a matter of moments.
– PAY A FRIEND: Quickly and securely transfer money to anyone at any time using just their cell phone number or email address.
– PHOTO DEPOSIT: Effortlessly deposit money into your account anytime, from virtually anywhere using your mobile device’s camera.
– FAST BALANCE AND BANKING ACCESS: Check balances without logging in. Use Touch ID to access your account quickly or login fast with your 4-digit PIN when you need to do some mobile or online banking.
– TEXT ALERTS: Set up text alerts for debit card transactions, deposits and balances.
– DEBIT CARD ON/OFF: Lock or unlock your debit card for security in a single tap.
– CUSTOMER SERVICE: Get help from your personal banker quickly or set up an appointment with your free financial advisor**. Or browse our FAQ’s and video tutorials to get help without speaking to anyone.
– SECURITY AND PRIVACY: BankMobile employs state-of-the-art encryption technology, firewalls and a secure log-on to protect your accounts from unauthorized users. You can be confident that your personal and financial information will be protected while using BankMobile’s free mobile banking application.
Please read important disclosures below:
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
* The top four banks in the country by deposits are: Wells Fargo, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Citibank.
** To get VIP status, simply deposit a minimum of $500 per monthly statement cycle into your BankMobile checking account.
Use of the VIP financial planner is free, and if non-bank products (such as annuities, stocks, mutual funds, bonds, etc.) or non-bank advisory services are discussed, the following applies: NO BANK GUARANTEE OR DEPOSIT | NOT FDIC INSURED | NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY | MAY LOSE VALUE Securities and Advisory Services offered through Investment Professionals, Inc. (“IPI”), a Registered Broker/Dealer & Registered Investment Advisor and member FINRA & SIPC. IPI is not affiliated with BankMobile or Customers Bank.
BankMobile is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-23. The program can be installed on Android.
BankMobile (version 184.108.40.2067) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of BankMobile since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-24.
The latest version is 220.127.116.117 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-03-23
- General Updates,- UI Enhancements,- External Transfer Payments,- Money Manager,- Stop Checks